Friday 13 January 2017

Anything Goes with Bizzy Bec's

A new month means a new challenge over at the BIZZY BECS blog.

I have made this card with awesome products from Bec's store .
There is a huge range of dies and stamp available so be sure to go and check it out.

Here is my DT make for this months challenge....

 I do think I may be slightly addicted to Stamping Bella stamps!
Image is coloured with Promarkers and the papers are Amy Tangerine from American crafts.

Store Supplies used...
Stamping Bella Stamp - Fiona Loves Flowers
Die similar to - Card Shapes Circles

Thanks for dropping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Love that card and the doily die behind it. I wish I was half as good at coloring with markers... Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swwoonn this card is fab i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou this is gorgeous hunny! Love that bright and sunny colour palette, those papers are delish! Stunning colouring too babes. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous, Louise do love that circle Die,and the paper matches your skilfully coloured image perfectly!! Thanks for your comment on my Surfboards post, too. I really appreciated it muchly. ❤šŸ˜
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...